With increased popularity of Power BI, the importance for DA-100 exam has increased whether you are looking to gauge your skills or find a job or simply get better hand on Power BI.
As soon as you start preparing for the exam you will find tons of resources online and that will probably make you more confused especially if you’re not much acquittanced with Power BI.
I passed my exam more than a year back and for preparation I used following materials:
1) Free Microsoft guide – Helped me understand exam skills requirement and follow their learning path
2) BI Elite Training – DA-100 course by Parker (Microsoft MVP) was truly blessing and insightful not only for exam point of view but practical usage as well. I would highly recommend this and you can also take 7 days free trial
3) Power BI quiz – I found LearnDataInsights website very helpful and the free Power BI quiz they had was closest to an exam experience
4) Personal notes – I always make personal notes of important topics which helped me to revise the subject closely and better prepare for the exam. Feel free to use my notes however don’t expect them to be perfect.
5) Exam experience YouTube videos – I watched some videos to get a feel of exam and especially liked the one video by Tobe
I think that’s pretty much info I used to make myself prepared for the exam. Note that I was experienced in Power BI and data analysis beforehand hence grasping the info was easy. If you are new to the industry or tool then you will need much more practice.
I will share more useful info on exams as and when available. Until then Best of Luck to you!